Horses for Lease
If you can’t exactly take your horse home with you, or if you are new to the “horsie thing” and would like to learn around other, more experienced people…..OR…if you’d just like to hang out with people that have similar interests to your own….
We are once again able to offer our “Free Horse with Board Paid” program.
If you pay the board on any of our horses for a certain number of months (depending on the value of the horse), the horse becomes yours. It works like a lease agreement with the added added benefit that we give you the horse at the end of it. We do not hold you to the lease, it is month-to-month, and you are also free to buy the horse outright and move it if ever you would want to do so. The cost is the same as our Regular Board: $300/month. For Riding Lessons click here | For Petting Zoo Animals click here
Regular Board is: $300/month. This includes:
- 10% sweet feed with digestive/vitamin supplement added. 2x a day. Bran 1x a week.
- nightly turnout…horses are “out” all night & free to roam the property, from about 6 pm to about 9 am.
- 10′ x 24′ pen with 4′ entrance gate…horses are “in” between about 9 am and 5 pm.
- attached 10′ x 12′ private covered area for owner’s tack and personal possessions.
- use of wash areas, round pens, picnic areas and riding trails.