Our address is:
4430 US 41 South, Sun City, Florida 33586
We are in south Hillsborough County, in Central Florida, in a little town called Sun City, southwest of Sun City Center.
We are NOT in Sun City Center, the retirement community.
If you are coming from Tampa,
- take I75 south to the Ruskin exit 240 B, and head west on College Avenue.
- Turn left (= south) onto Highway 41.
- You will see us in about 8 minutes, on the left hand side of the road.
If you are coming from St Petersburg or Clearwater,
- cross the Skyway on I 275, and get off at Exit 2.
- Head north (i.e. turn left and go back under the interstate).
- In about 8 minutes you will see us on the right hand side (after you pass the airport)
- If you are coming from Bradenton, go north on Hwy 41, through Palmetto.
- Keep going through Palmetto into Hillsborough County.
- You will reach us in about 10 minutes, on the right hand side.
From the south (Sarasota, etc…)
- take Interstate 75 north to Interstate 275 North.
- Get off at the first exit: exit #2, turn right and head north (don’t go back under the interstate).
- After 7 and a half miles you will see our sign on the right, after you pass the airport.