Sun City Stables needs your help! Come and be part of a team that relies on you!
Volunteers are the backbone of the Stables. They come from diverse backgrounds, and bring a variety of experience.
- They assist with animal husbandry and
- management, and
- help with special events.
What we value most in our volunteers is:
- the desire to learn, and
- willingness to pitch in with others.
To volunteer, you must be at least 16 years old and be able to work with minimal supervision.
Children 15 years old and younger can volunteer under parental supervision. Parent/Guardian can sign for their child on our volunteer application.
Volunteering at our Stables is a great community service!
THE WORK OF OUR VOLUNTEERS HAS A HUGE IMPACT ON THE LIFE OF EVERY ANIMAL AT SUN CITY STABLES.
- must be reliable,
- take initiative, and
- maintain professional manner at all times.
At Sun City Stables, you will learn new things, make new friends, and most importantly, have fun!
YOU ARE WHAT MAKES US A GREAT PLACE!
- Submit a release form (included on volunteer application)
- Submit a copy of your State ID or Driver License along with application.
- Be able to volunteer at least 3 hours, one day a week.
Remember, volunteering is a commitment!