Guides and Volunteers are the backbone
of the Stables.
They come from diverse backgrounds,
and bring a variety of experience.
Guides ensure that our trail rides go smoothly.
Volunteers assist with animal husbandry
and help with special events.
What we value most is:
- the desire to learn
- dependability, and
- willingness to pitch in with others.
You must be at least 16 years old
be able to work with minimal supervision.
Children 15 years old and younger can volunteer
under parental supervision.
A Parent/Guardian can sign for their child
on our volunteer application.
THE WORK OF OUR GUIDES & VOLUNTEERS
HAS A HUGE IMPACT ON THE LIVES
OF ALL OF OUR ANIMALS.
- must be reliable,
- take initiative,
- maintain a professional manner
- Make new friends
- and, most importantly – have fun!
YOU ARE WHAT MAKES US A GREAT PLACE!
- Submit a release form (on volunteer application)
- Submit a copy of your State ID or Driver License
- Be able to volunteer at least 3 hours, one day a week.
Volunteering at our Stables is
great Community Service!